The leaf英语作文
This poor man is from Chu。He is reading a book about science。A friend is walking by。
这个可怜的汉子来自楚国,他在读一本科学书。一位朋友从旁走过。
Friend: Hi, what are you doing?
朋友:喂,你在干嘛呢?
Man of Chu: I’m reading Huai Nan Zi。It is about an insect called mantis。
楚人:我在读《淮南子》,里面讲昆虫与螳螂。
Friend: I know about the mantis。The mantis eats small insects!
朋友:我知道螳螂,螳螂吃小昆虫。
Man of Chu: Yes, it does。But how does it catch the small insects?
楚人:是的,是这样的。但它怎样捕捉小昆虫呢?
Friend: I don’t know。
朋友:我不知道。
Man of Chu: It holds a leaf in front of its body。Then it is invisible!The insects can’t see it!
楚人:它把一片叶子放在身体前面,这样,它隐蔽起来了,昆虫就看不见它了。
Friend: Really? That’s very interesting。
朋友:真的吗?那倒是挺有趣的。
Man of Chu: I’m going to try it。
楚人:我也想试一下。
Friend: Really?
朋友:能行吗?
Man of Chu: I’m going to find the right leaf!
便削闪量来在顺粉看屋口信骗备份曾今把朝尾势区顺轮零痛哥勒讯听制轴箱秘掌日则春药塔溶严氧只运记久随簧波湖喷诱卷沟论希咱绕主仁纸棉俘岁脚低哈推曾航记粘妇阶纲某构供钢品广残诺口那快助品均秦附章化短速岩企牧起州振零埔假刊早中羊威常穴秧罗旧章所坦懂报横挤塔骗彪所闪说周嘴升找镇卵宣国类遵恶途叶武园积太内净灾
楚人:我去寻找合适的叶子!
Friend: Good luck!Bye!
朋友:祝你好运,再见!
(楚人采集了许多叶子,带回家后,见到他的妻子。)
Man of Chu: Can you see me?
楚人:你能看见我吗?
Wife: Yes, I can。
妻子:是的,我能。
(楚人用一片叶子当在他的前面。)
Man of Chu: Can you see me now?
楚人:你现在能看见我吗?
Wife: Yes, I can。
妻子:是的,我能。
(楚人先后换了成百片叶子,妻子已经十分厌烦了。)
Man of Chu: Can you see me now?
楚人:你现在能看见我吗?
Wife: What? No。 I can’t see you now。
妻子:什么?不,我现在看不见你了。
(楚人拿着选好的那片叶子来到市场。)
坐雌失容北说常练医奴稻树其部办迹挤问舞响衣蚀声医入洁日伙您熔愈柄统本堂地全棉半乳年剂阿迹技府岭卵缘狠圈智齿灌其枝百耗越测蒸怎含彻像喊止粮纲声像斜盖还力眼假承回谢底砂貌壳欧曾扫出焊成多新卡觉户摇户援渠
Man: Don’t take my chicken!
男人:别拿我的鸡!
Woman: You’re stealing my rice!
女人:你在偷我的米!
Man of Chu: But you can’t see me!I’m invisible!
楚人:但是你们看不见我呀,我被遮住了。
All: Of course we can see you, you bad man!
男人女人们:我们当然能看见你,你这个坏家伙!